Here are a few key tax-related deadlines for businesses during Q1 of 2020. JAN. 31: File 2019 Forms W-2 with the Social Security Administration and provide copies to employees. Also provide copies of 2019 Forms 1099-MISC to recipients and, if reporting nonemployee compensation in Box 7, file, too. FEB. 28: File 2019 Forms 1099-MISC if not required earlier and paper filing. MAR. 16: If a calendar-year partnership or S corp., file or extend your 2019 tax return. Contact us to learn more about filing requirements and ensure you’re meeting all applicable deadlines.
Read Our Blog
- Hiring your minor children this summer? Reap tax and nontax benefits
- Plan ahead for the 3.8% Net Investment Income Tax
- Many parents will receive advance tax credit payments beginning July 15
- The IRS has announced 2022 amounts for Health Savings Accounts
- An S corporation could cut your self-employment tax